PRACTICE AREASIntellectual Property Litigation
- University of Texas Law School, J.D. with highest honors, 2005 (Vice-Chancellor; Order of the Coif; Texas Law Review)
- University of Texas, B.A. Plan II, 2000 (President of University Mock Trial Association)
- Judicial Clerk to The Honorable David M. Ebel, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2005-2006
LICENSES & ADMISSIONS
- Licensed to practice in Texas
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Fifth Circuit, and Tenth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Selected to Texas Top Women Attorneys list 2019-2020
- Named Texas Super Lawyer 2015-2019
- Named Texas Rising Star 2014-2015
- Texas Law 2005 Class Committee member
- Texas Law Alumni Mentoring program volunteer
- The Austin Intellectual Property American Inn of Court (2012-2014)
- Board Member of Austin Young Lawyers (2007-2009)
- The Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court (2007-2009)
- Global Vision International eco-volunteer in Patagonia, South America 2006
Ms. Glauser is a trial and appellate lawyer who focuses her practice on complex litigation and intellectual property.
Ms. Glauser serves as lead counsel and has substantial experience in pre-trial, trial, post-trial, and appeal phases of litigation in courts across the United States, as well as in arbitrations and mediations. She also advises clients on intellectual property licensing and strategies to optimize intellectual property value. Ms. Glauser has helped clients in a wide variety of technological fields, including computer hardware and software, semiconductors, internet search and algorithms, digital rights management, renewable energy, and biochemistry and protein engineering.
Ms. Glauser has also represented clients before the U.S. International Trade Commission and in class actions and cases involving antitrust violations, trade secret misappropriation, securities fraud, corporate governance, director and officer indemnification, and other commercial matters.
Ms. Glauser previously clerked for the Honorable David M. Ebel on the United States Courts of Appeal for the Tenth Circuit.
Publications & Presentations
- “Indemnification Risks: Dodd-Frank Ups the Ante,” The Corporate Board, Vol. XXXII, No. 187, March/April 2011 (co-author)
- “Supreme Court Subjects the NFL and Other Joint Ventures to Sherman Act Scrutiny,” Antitrust News & Notes, May 2010
- “Antitrust Issues Involving Intellectual Property,” chapter in 2008 Annual Review of Antitrust Law Developments (co-author)
- “Reporter’s Privilege Compendium – Fifth Circuit,” chapter for Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (co-author)
- Disparate Impact Legislation and Abrogation of the States’ Sovereign Immunity, after Nevada Department of Human Resources v. Hibbs and Tennessee v. Lane, 83 Tex. L. Rev. 1173 (2005)