PRACTICE AREASIntellectual Property Litigation
- University of Texas Law School, J.D. with highest honors, 2005 (Vice-Chancellor; Order of the Coif; Texas Law Review)
- University of Texas, B.A. Plan II, 2000 (President of University Mock Trial Association)
- Judicial Clerk to The Honorable David M. Ebel, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2005-2006
LICENSES & ADMISSIONS
- Licensed to practice in Texas
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Fifth Circuit, and Tenth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Selected to Texas Top Women Attorneys list 2019-2020
- Named Texas Super Lawyer 2015-2019
- Named Texas Rising Star 2014-2015
- Texas Law 2005 Class Committee member
- Texas Law Alumni Mentoring program volunteer
- The Austin Intellectual Property American Inn of Court (2012-2014)
- Board Member of Austin Young Lawyers (2007-2009)
- The Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court (2007-2009)
- Global Vision International eco-volunteer in Patagonia, South America 2006
Five DiNovo Price Attorneys Recognized as 2019 Texas Super Lawyers & Rising Stars09/11/2019
The 2019 edition of Texas Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters, has named four DiNovo Price attorneys – Andrew DiNovo, Adam Price, Christopher Goodpastor, and Nicole Glauser – to its list of Super Lawyers and one attorney, Daniel Schmid, to its list of Rising Stars.
“Samsung Loses Bid To Sink $5.9M Data-Transfer IP Verdict,” Law36009/03/2019 | Law360
Samsung can't throw out a jury's $5.9 million infringement verdict over claims its tablets and smartphones infringe a German company's patent on data transfers, a Texas federal judge ruled, saying there's substantial evidence to support the jury's finding and that courts should be "especially deferential" to a jury's verdict.
"Dentists Extract $80M From Supply Cos. In Antitrust Deal," Law36006/25/2019 | Law360
The final approval on the deal comes years after dentists first launched a series of litigation accusing three dominant distributors of artificially inflating prices.
"Samsung Infringed Licensing Co.’s Patent, Owes $5.9M," Law36011/07/2018
An Eastern District of Texas jury has slapped Samsung with a $5.9 million verdict, finding it infringed two claims of German intellectual property licensing company Papst’s patent covering data transfers that occur in smartphones and tablets.
Five DiNovo Price Attorneys Recognized as 2018 Texas Super Lawyers & Rising Stars; Andrew DiNovo Also Named to Top 50 List09/13/2018
The 2018 edition of Texas Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters, has named four DiNovo Price attorneys – Andrew DiNovo, Adam Price, Christopher Goodpastor, and Nicole Glauser – to its list of Super Lawyers and one attorney, Daniel Schmid, to its list of Rising Stars.
Nicole E. Glauser Honored by Texas Bar Foundation01/24/2018
DiNovo Price LLP partner Nicole Glauser has been elected to membership in the Fellows of the Texas Bar Foundation. Fellows of the Foundation are selected for their outstanding professional achievements and their demonstrated commitment to the improvement of the justice system throughout the state of Texas
DiNovo Price Appears on Behalf of Plaintiffs in German Automotive Manufacturers Antitrust Litigation11/08/2017
DiNovo Price LLP attorneys Christopher Goodpastor, Nicole Glauser, and Gabriel Gervey appeared on behalf of Lonny Gold and Glen Reder, proposed lead Plaintiffs for a putative class of consumer vehicle purchasers and lessees in In re German Automotive Manufacturers Antitrust Litigation, pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Five DiNovo Price Attorneys Recognized as 2017 Texas Super Lawyers & Rising Stars; Andrew DiNovo Also Named to Top 50 List10/04/2017
The 2017 edition of Texas Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters, has named four DiNovo Price attorneys – Andrew DiNovo, Adam Price, Christopher Goodpastor, and Nicole Glauser – to its list of Super Lawyers and one attorney, Daniel Schmid, to its list of Rising Stars.
In re Dental Supplies Antitrust Litigation: Plaintiffs Defeat Henry Schein, Patterson Dental and Benco Motions to Dismiss09/28/2016
In In re Dental Supplies Antitrust Litigation, Putative Class Plaintiff dental practices and dental labs defeated the respective motions to dismiss of defendants Henry Schein, Patterson Dental and Benco.
DiNovo Price Files Dental Supplies Antitrust Class Action01/21/2016
DiNovo Price LLP filed a proposed antitrust class action on behalf of dental practices and laboratories alleging that the three largest U.S. distributors of dental supplies and equipment fixed price margins, pressured manufacturers to boycott competitors, and agreed not to poach each other’s employees.