DiNovo Price Recognized Among Top 5 IPR Firms by Patexia; Three Partners Recognized as Top 25 Performers12/17/2018
DiNovo Price LLP and partners Andrew DiNovo, Christopher Goodpastor, and Greg Donahue have been recognized for exceptional performance in the field of Inter Partes Review in Patexia Inc.’s 2018 IPR Intelligence Report, an annual report that provides rankings, statistics, and comprehensive analysis of IPR stakeholders.
Using data from over 7,700 inter partes review challenges filed over the past five years, Patexia evaluated over 1,100 law firms and 5,000 attorneys on activity and performance for patent owners, for petitioners, and overall.
The 2018 IPR Intelligence Report recognized DiNovo Price in the following categories:
- 5th best performing law firm overall;
- 11th best performing law firm representing patent owners;
- 26th most active law firm representing patent owners.
Additionally, 2018 IPR Intelligence Report recognized three partners of DiNovo Price in the following categories:
- Christopher V. Goodpastor – 5th best performing attorney representing patent owners;
- Andrew G. DiNovo – 18th best performing attorney representing patent owners;
- Gregory S. Donahue – 22nd best performing attorney overall; 45th best performing attorney representing patent owners; 35th most active attorney representing patent owners.
Patexia Inc. was founded in 2010 with the goal of bringing efficiency and transparency to intellectual property by leveraging the power of data, technology, and experts. Patexia is the largest network for IP professionals with over 70,000 IP attorney profiles and IP services in recruiting, crowdsourcing, IP database research, and IP reporting.
You can learn more about Patexia’s Second Annual IPR Intelligence Report and Rankings here.
DiNovo Price LLP is an Austin-based law firm that handles intellectual property and antitrust litigation nationwide. DiNovo Price represents inventors, public corporations, privately-held businesses, and consumers, both individually and in class actions.