PRACTICE AREASIntellectual Property Litigation
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D. 2014)
- Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal
- Vice-President of the Intellectual Property Law Society
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Business Foundations Minor, 2010)
- Judicial Intern to The Honorable Caroline M. Craven of the Eastern District of Texas, 2012
LICENSES & ADMISSIONS
- Licensed in Texas
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Austin Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
Parity Networks LLC v. Nokia Solutions and Networks US, LLC, et al. (E.D. Tex.)
Represented computer networking client in series of infringement cases implicating multiple patent families relating to switching and routing technology and protocols.
No Magic, Inc. v. Thales E-Security, Inc. (E.D. Tex.)
Represent plaintiff software company in patent litigation relating to data encryption against several manufacturers of hardware security modules.
ComCam International, Inc. v. AT&T Corp., et al. (E.D. Tex.)
Represent patent owner in patent litigation relating to video-based monitoring systems against several manufacturers and providers of home security systems.
Futurevision.com, LLC. v. Time Warner Cable, Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex., D. Del.)
Represented pioneering interactive television service provider in patent litigation against leading service providers.
Microlog Corp. v. InContact, Inc., et al. (D. Del.)
Represented plaintiff software company in patent litigation relating to call center software against several providers of call center services and manufacturers of call center systems.
Infinity Computer Products, Inc. v. Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. et al. (C.D. Cal., E.D. Pa., D. Del., E.D.N.Y., & E.D. Ky.)
Represent patent owner in multiple litigations enforcing patents related to methods for transferring print and scan data between a fax machine and computer.
Papst Licensing GmbH & Co. KG v. Altera Corp., Xilinx, Inc. (Fed. Cir., N.D. Cal., & D. Del.)
Represented patent owner in enforcement of patents related to generating and verifying tests for memory devices. Obtained dismissal of declaratory judgment action brought by accused infringer. Represented patent owner in appeals of dismissal and patentability pursuant to 35 U.S.C. § 101 to the Federal Circuit.