PRACTICE AREASIntellectual Property Litigation
Inter Partes Review
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1994).
- Rice University (B.S. in Electrical Engineering and B.A. in Philosophy, 1991).
LICENSES & ADMISSIONS
- Licensed to practice in Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Council Member, State Bar of Texas IP Law Section
- Past Chair, Intellectual Property Litigation Committee
- Texas UT IP Journal Committee
- Texas Bar Fellow
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
- Board, Austin Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts
- Articles, Links and Details
DiNovo Price Recognized Among Top 5 IPR Firms by Patexia; Three Partners Recognized as Top 25 Performers12/17/2018
DiNovo Price LLP and partners Andrew DiNovo, Christopher Goodpastor, and Greg Donahue have been recognized for exceptional performance in the field of Inter Partes Review in Patexia Inc.’s 2018 IPR Intelligence Report, an annual report that provides rankings, statistics, and comprehensive analysis of IPR stakeholders.
Five DiNovo Price Attorneys Recognized as 2018 Texas Super Lawyers & Rising Stars; Andrew DiNovo Also Named to Top 50 List09/13/2018
The 2018 edition of Texas Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters, has named four DiNovo Price attorneys – Andrew DiNovo, Adam Price, Christopher Goodpastor, and Nicole Glauser – to its list of Super Lawyers and one attorney, Daniel Schmid, to its list of Rising Stars.
Five DiNovo Price Attorneys Recognized as 2017 Texas Super Lawyers & Rising Stars; Andrew DiNovo Also Named to Top 50 List10/04/2017
The 2017 edition of Texas Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters, has named four DiNovo Price attorneys – Andrew DiNovo, Adam Price, Christopher Goodpastor, and Nicole Glauser – to its list of Super Lawyers and one attorney, Daniel Schmid, to its list of Rising Stars.
"Huawei Reaches Deal to Settle E-Watch Phone Patent Suit," Law36001/27/2017 | Law360
A Texas federal judge signed off Friday on a confidential settlement that resolves allegations China-based telecom giant Huawei infringed e-Watch Inc. patents covering cellphone camera technology.
"Apple Latest to Settle E-Watch's Camera Phone Patent Row," Law36001/20/2017 | Law360
Apple Inc. has become the latest technology giant to reach a settlement ending e-Watch Inc.’s claims that the company is infringing two patents related to cellphone camera technology, according to a document filed in Texas federal court on Friday.
"Mercedes Settles Wireless Communications Patent Suit," Law36005/15/2014 | Law360
Mercedes-Benz USA LLC has agreed to settle a patent infringement action brought by Norman IP Holdings LLC over five wireless communications patents directed to the internal operations of microprocessors or chipsets, according to documents filed Wednesday in Texas federal court.